Adams Trucking specializes in large jobs with multiple loads, including utilization of a variety of trailers such as flatbed, pneumatic, belly-dump, end-dump, or van trailers. Our staff will ensure it is delivered safely and on budget.
We are dedicated to on-time delivery and maintain constant contact with our professional truck drivers via satellite communications. All trucks are equipped with electronic on-board recorders providing the capability to track shipments in real time, communicate any route changes or delays, and monitor the delivery of inventory.
Adams Trucking has terminals in Sidney, NE and Rapid City, SD.
OUR TRUCKING EQUIPMENT INCLUDES
• Fleet of over 70 late model tractors
• Various types and lengths of flatbed trailers
• specialty trailers include
• Steerable-extendable pole trailers
• Removable-goose-neck (RGN) trailers
• Step-deck trailers
• Steel coil trailers
• Knuckle Boom self un-loaders
• Belly dumps
• Pneumatic trailers
CORPORATE OFFICE TERMINAL